Interested in joining The Hartford Club? Contact the Membership Department for a tour and learn how to apply
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
- Application is submitted to the club office. The Membership Manager will conduct an orientation of the Club’s policies and procedures.
- Membership Manager sends the applicant a letter stating timeline of approval and assigns an identification number. During this period, the applicant, his/her spouse and any dependent, unmarried children up to the age of 24 may begin to use the club until he/she is elected to membership.
- Prior to official approval, a Board Member interview is conducted with the applicant.
- If all is acceptable, the applicant’s credentials are presented and voted on at the Board Meeting. Applicant is invited to the following New Member Reception, where he/she will meet Board members.
- The applicant becomes a member on the first day of the month following the Board meeting approval.